Bike World Opens The first branch in Gifu Prefecture!
G-7 MOTORS Co., Ltd. (head office: Suma-ku, Kobe City ; representative director : Keiichi Okumoto), a subsidiary of G-7 HOLDINGS Inc., listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (securities code : 7508), on March 3, 2016, opens Bike World Gofu Shop in Gifu City, Gifu Prefecture.
Bike World Gifu Shop will be located in the large-scale shopping floor. We would like to make the person who rides a motorcycle and the person who doesn’t ride a motorcycle develop as the information sending place where charm of a motorcycle is told.
In addition to displaying a variety of bike-related items, Bike World Gifu Shop with a sales floor of 891square meters will also have the pits for maintaining bikes, fitting bikes with customized parts, and conducting the official vehicle inspections. Open and well-lit, the compress is designed to make bike rookies and female riders feel at home, at the same time accommodating the need of more advanced users looking for sports and specialty feels.
1. Name : Bike World Gifu Shop
2. Opening : Thursday March 3, 2016 10:00 a.m.
3. Location : 2-10-1 , Akanabe okawa ,Gifu-city ,Gifu Prefecture , Japan
4. Contact : Tel. 058-277-8195
5. Sales floor : 891 square meters
6. Business hours : 10:00 to 19:30 on weekday ,10:00 to 20:00 on weekend and national holiday
7. Line of business : Bike parts and accessories, bike inspection tests, maintenance, metal sheet and coat maintenance
8. Website : http://www.bike7.jp/english/
[Company Information of G-7 MOTORS CO., LTD]
HQ Address：3-1-6 Yasakadai, Suma-ku, Kobe, HYOGO 654-0161
TEL : 072-770-8197
President : Keiichi Okumoto
Capital Fund : 45,000,000 JPY
Business Details : Operation and management of 9 shops of Bike World which offers comprehensive service for motorcycle including mandatory inspection, maintenance, and insurance.
[Inquiries about this release]
Yoshi Oishi Public Relations, G-7 Holdings, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org