HOME > Social Media Guidelines
When using official social media, G-7 Group employees must observe the following social media policy:
Social Media Guidelines and Policy
- Always be aware that information delivered over the Internet can be accessed by an unspecified number of users with varying backgrounds. Be aware that once information is disclosed over a network it can never be deleted completely.
- Fully understand that individual postings may be evaluated for whole G-7 Group. Be responsible when sending out and responding to information on social media. When posting, you must observe relevant laws or internal regulations
- Listen to customers and communicate them with learning attitude.
- Use expression easy to understand and provide valuable information
To our Customer and Users
- Please be aware that information posted on social media by the G-7 Group employees do not necessarily represent the official opinions or announcements of the Group.
- Official announcements are posted on G-7 Group website and published in press releases.